Phone Head Office at: 204-720-3590 during regular business hours (9:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday)
- To request a routine service item or appliance repairs
- To have a parking problem corrected
- To report disturbances by another tenant
Emergency Service Requests
- Appliance repairs are available during regular business hours ONLY.
- Electrical hot water tank: in the event of known water shut off – turn breaker off until the problem is corrected.
- Oven: Ensure clock switch (if applicable) is on “manual”, not “automatic”
- Noise disturbances after office hours: call Gord first. If you cannot reach Gord and it is after 11:00 pm, call Brandon City Police.
- Of course, for fire, police or ambulance: call 911 immediately
For evening emergencies that cannot wait until regular business hours, call appropriate service:
Locked out or require assistance for heating or electrical? Call Gord at: 204-724-3200
Leave a message regarding all emergency call-outs or disturbances at 204-720-3590
Please note: Any service calls related to tenant damage, or repairs needed, other than regular wear and tear to your suite, will be charged to the tenant. (ie: if you lock yourself out of your suite, you will be charged for the service call)